On this page
Defence has acquired additional land to develop and deliver advanced training areas to meet the future needs of the Australian Defence Force and other partner nation forces.
• Defence acquisition of additional land
• Type of activity to be conducted
• Location and design of four new SWBTA restricted areas (RA)
• Impact to ERC-L/H air-routes (activation height dependant)
• Conditions on upper level RA activation
Department of Defence proposal to expand Shoalwater Bay (SWBTA) restricted areas under the Australian - Singapore Military Training Initiative.
Defence propose four new Restricted Areas to segregate military and civil activity in the interest of public safety.
See attached proposal summary.