To seek feedback from airspace users on:
- the potential effect of a proposed Temporary Restricted Area(s) upon their flight operations; and
- post-event, any measured effect of the Temporary Restricted Areas.
- Two rocket launches between 1 May 2022 to 30 September 2022.
- Three proposed Temporary Restricted Areas using existing MATS guidelines.
- The utilisation of a vertically split series of two TRAs to allow for select light commercial aircraft to safely operate in parallel with launch activity.
- The implementation of multiple TRA activity times, managed by Airservices Australia (‘Airservices’), to maintain safe airspace use and minimise the effect of launch operations on other airspace users.