To seek members feedback on the proposal to establish temporary danger areas (TDA) due to feral animal culling.
The NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service will be conducting feral animal culling between 8 to 26 March. This involves the use of high powered semi-automatic rifles from a single helicopter.
There are several locations where the culling will take place:
- Zone A (Tarlo River National Park, Kerrawarry & Cookbundoon Nature Reserves - Located West of Mittagong, Southern Highlands NSW)
- Zone B (Morton NP, Bungonia NP & SCA, Bees Nest NR, Jerralong NR - (Located west of Goulburn, Southern Highland NSW)
- Zones C1 & C2 (South East Forests NP - west of Bombala in southern NSW)
- Zone D (Ben Boyd NP & Nadgee NR)
- Zone F (South East Forests NP, Wadbilliga NP, Badja Swamps NR),
- Zone G (Deua NP, Berlang SCA, Araluen NR, Majors Creek SCA)
- Zone N Map (Nadgigomar NR)
Please see the attached paper for further information.
Make a submission
Send your feedback on this consultation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Respondents are encouraged to CC their State convenor or other interested parties on their consultation response where appropriate. The proponent is the recipient of submissions, not CASA or other AvSEF (formerly RAPAC) stakeholders.